Thursday, May 24, 2012

StyleUnited

SheSpeaksbutton
 
     Have you heard of StyleUnited yet? StyleUnited is a new beauty and fashion website by P&G. I was invited to try out this new program as a member of SheSpeaks and I will also receive a free beauty kit from P&G for participating in this promotion.
     So, I've been playing around with this new website and though I'm no fashionista, I think it's sort of fun. Though my beauty routine is virtually non-existent, I still like to find ways I could improve myself and find the looks that might be most suited to my body type. 
     On StyleUnited, you can take the Style360 evaluation, which tries to diagnose your style in four areas--fashion, hair, make-up and skin. StyleUnited will then recommend products for your type of hair, skin, etc--a clever marketing ploy, to be sure! After all, P&G is one of the leading producers of health and beauty products. But I think it could still be a useful tool. And P&G does have a lot of great products. 
     The site also boasts articles and how-to videos.  So this seems to be a promising site to anyone trying to improve their beauty routine. I know I need to! 
     You can join here and check it out for yourself. And there is also a contest going on in which you can win a $500 gift card to Macy's or Nordstrom. So make sure you check that out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment