Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday--Just a Little Bit



     I know I have not been posting about my weight-loss these past couple of weeks. I haven't forgotten. I just hadn't gotten around to taking a picture of my scale *cringe* and actually writing the post.
     Anyway, in the first week I started off good, but ended up back where I started, since we went away for a couple days for our anniversary (and there's another reason I didn't post, at least that week!).
     I honestly cannot remember what happened at the end of that second week. I think I just got behind and it was so late before I could sit down I ended up putting it off.
     This past week has been ok. You can see my latest weight in the pic above. As you can see, I've lost a couple of pounds. Not really enough to make a visible change, but still good. It hasn't been easy, and changing habits is hard! I've been getting up early a few days a week so I can walk for an hour while my husband watches the kids. I've also been drinking white tea and taking coconut oil. I think the coconut oil helps curb my appetite.
     All in all, I thin a couple of pounds is pretty good considering I haven't been "counting calories" or cutting completely certain things I like to eat. It is still hard to moderate! I am hoping slow and steady is the key here!

5 comments:

  1. every Little bit helps and you have to celebrate the tiny milestones too! When I became okay with only losing a little is when I realized it wasn't going to come off fast but eventually i would still lose it. I dint know if you have comcast, but they have a fitness section with weight loss work outs and some are only 15 min and they work! Hope that helps a little! And congrats on the loss! I'm jealous! :)

    Http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't jealous yet! I've been bad today and I'm sure I will pay for it on the scale! Thanks for the encouragement, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I really need to find a good work out plan so I can start losing some of this weight!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just been walking in the mornings and trying to drink more water and white tea, more veggies and less of other stuff. Not easy! I'm a soda-loving chocaholic! I think I'd go insane if I was having to count calories--I feel like I don't have enough time as it is!

      Delete
  4. coupon2deal is one of the best website through this you can save your money easily and safely because we provide different types f discount coupons on different types of products like Dollar General Coupons, Aldi Coupons, 123inkjets Coupon, Ace Hardware Coupon, Allen Edmonds Coupon



    ReplyDelete